Monday, January 12, 2009

Abby is home...

Tiff and Abby came home of Friday, wearing the cute little cow outfit that Aunt Kirsten got her. She is sleeping, eating, and pooping great! She is such a little joy for us. DJ loves her, and lights up around her. He loves to hold her and talk about his "baby sister." Ben loves her also, likes to hold her, but I think you can see into his mind saying "now how long is she going to be around?"

She is so fun, and she's home!!





3 comments:

Aaron said...

Whew! I gotta tell you not a day has gone by that we haven't thought, "How well is Abigail pooping???" Thank you for easing our conscience.

Glad all is well and everybody is okay. She's beautiful.

Amy said...

She's precious! We'll come visit when we're all feeling better. Bryan's sick right now so we'll wait a while.

Chris and Bruce said...

What a cutie. I love those Upshaw cheeks. How fun to have all that dark hair for little bows.