Tiff's brother Tod entered the Air Force a couple of months ago and this past weekend he graduated from basic training. We drove down to Lackland Airforce Base to be at the graduation. It was awesome and we're proud of Tod. DJ and Ben loved the base and all the planes. We had fun staying with Robert and Dawna and, of course, DJ and Ben loved every minute with their cousins Brinton and Justin.

Tod and DJ in front of an F-15 - Tod's new bird.

Tod and Ben

Our family with Airman Tod

Tod and the boys

Tod and Tiff

The boys with Grandma and Grandpa
We stopped by our old stomping grounds in Austin to visit the Capitol and the UT campus. Crazy that is been almost 3 years since we lived there.



2 comments:
Hey, loved seeing pictures of your cute kids. Sounds like all is going well for you in the big TX. Take care. Cuidense todos.
chao
Great pictures. I can't believe how grown up D.J. looks. I can still remember putting him to bed in his pack n play upstairs in our room that night you guys went out. Great pictures of Austin. We sure loved living there. We (or should I say "I") blog too. I'll send you our blog address.
Looks like you're doing great and good luck with your new job Tommy!!
Audrey Cox
Post a Comment