Monday, March 24, 2008

Prepare yourself...Picture overload below....

Finally pulled some pictures off the camera last night, and need to post some of these. Enjoy.


Crazy Texas weather
Our backyard, 2/3/08
Wearing shorts, playing outside-
Camping with the boys, first weekend in March

Our backyard, 3/3/2008-
Confused tree....blooming and covered in snow....

DJ loved the snow....Ben, not so much....


DJ helping me work on the car
Ben turned 2 on Saturday, the 22nd. Ben, DJ, and I were all sick the whole weekend, but we did have fun on Saturday night eating pizza, eating cake, and opening presents.

Tiff made an awesome truck cake with crumbled chocolate cookies as the dirt.
Ben has grown 5 inches since his last birthday

And to reminisce, here is DJ on his 2nd b-day

And finally, we got to enjoy some serious sugar last night pounding some Easter candy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the cake. Very creative!

Anonymous said...

I love the cake too! I might have to steal that idea one day :) It's amazing how much DJ looks like you Tommy and Ben looks like Tiff. Thanks for sharing!

Shea